1. After flitting around the country-North Carolina, California, Mississippi-I finally remembered that I had a job. And that if I valued it, I might want to show it a bit more. And then I remembered that I had a life. And that I was supposed to be doing something with that life. And then I remembered that I had a house (floors steamed, cabinets organized, fresh linens, pretty much dust free…ahh). And then I remembered I had a blog. Hi!
2. A mouse chased me out of a building last night. True story. I was innocently standing in the entry way when I saw a mouse run from the boys bathroom to a closet. I hollered at the closest available male who happened to be my BIL, ‘Russell!! There’s a mouse!’ He sauntered over, and long story short, was like, ‘Well, open the door!’ as he kicked the box the mouse was hiding behind. Mouse and I ran out door at the same time. He was within six inches of my foot according to an eyewitness. I hopped and did a jig outside and I’ll bet the mouse did too.
3. I’m in this industrious homemade bread making mood. Third loaf in one week is meekly rising on the counter as we speak. And I can’t wait to share it with you. Because it’s so easy! And has only four ingredients! And I’ve already done all the freaking out for you. And it’s really good and makes you feel incredibly thrifty.
4. It’s really quite nice to have friends that are seemingly completely comfortable with you walking into their house, stating, ‘I’m a complete mess!!’ and then bursting into tears. Quite nice.
5. Anyone have a treadmill they’d like me to store for them? heh.
6. My dad’s in Brazil right now. I don’t really like that he’s there for some reason. But he sent me this video to jump start my day. It did. And now I would like to get together all the followers of Jesus Christ in Virginia to sing praises to our God. What an incredible experience that would be. A tiny taste of heaven.
7. My husband just texted me and wondered if I’d like to meet him for lunch. I’d like to.
8. Off I trot.
9. (Nice to see you again)
10. Can’t believe I forgot this. Bless this east coast weather! I will survive winter this year!